1. Install Mobileuncle MTK tool
2. Open the mobile uncle tool and scroll to Engineering and select Engineer mode (MTK).
3. Click on CDS information
4. Click the Radio information and you will get phone 1 and phone 2. Depending on the sim imei you wish to change, phone 1 is sim 1 and phone 2 is sim 2
5. To change sim 1 imei number to blackberry, touch phone 1 and in the popup, touch the AT+
6. In the key board you type any single letter and cancel only the letter you have type. Immediately you can notice the scribes that is required for you It looks like AT+EGMR=1,7″”
7. Click the first row and type the blackberry IMEI number your generated into the Parenthesis (“ ”) ensure its accuracy
8. Click the SEND AT COMMAND
9. When the pop up display indicates “AT command sent”.
10. Reboot your phone and enjoy.
Comment if you find this rewarding..
More to come…